Manpower is hiring for an experienced Office Administrator for our client in Elkhart, IN.
The ideal candidate will act as an office “generalist” with the capacity to operate in a variety of functional capacities to include but not limited to: administrative activities, records and file maintenance, document preparation, reporting, auditing, training mail distribution and reception as needed and other internal office operations. Must be able to handle all work with the strictest of confidentiality always.
Essential Duties Include:
• Filing, ordering supplies, responds to all website, phone and email inquiries, manages all in-bound, out-bound mail and office related shipments.
• Responsible for arranging service calls for office equipment.
• Answer multi line phone system. Receive and greet visitors.
• Maintain relationships with various vendors.
• Maintain safety supplies.
• Data entry tasks for operations.
• Work with agencies to schedule temporary labor and track accordingly.
• Assist with AP/AR entry and processing.
• Other duties will be assigned depending on business needs.
• Assist Plant Management with training programs and schedules
• Update Training Matrix, supporting our ISO 9001 Standard along with helping to coordinate training and training room set-ups.
• Maintain safe and healthy training environment by following organizational standards, rules, polices and legal regulations.
• Maintain and update training records.
• Work with other managers and departments to assess training needs for current & new hires employees.
• Associate degree preferred, or minimum 5 years related experience.
• Experience faxing, scanning, copying