Leading Automotive Metal Stamping Plant in Mount Clemens is looking for Die Setter. Positions can start right away!This position can be a direct hire or a temp to hire opportunity!We are looking for hard working & reliable candidates who can take on the responsibility of setting dies for press machines producing high quality parts for the plant's production goals.
1st and 2nd shifts available!
Competitive pay between $14-16/hr. Based on experience, salary can increase!
The associate will be Dies & coils on multiple machines for most of their shift for production on the press, using guidelines presented during training. Once the blank part has been manipulated, the pressed part will be collected in bins for distribution. The supervisor must be able to train operators on the quality of parts and the operation of tools. The candidate will also be accountable for implementing OSHA safety rules and safety equipment & devices properly.
• Must have at least 1-5 years of experience in Die Setting - Metal
• Must be able to pass a drug screen & a background check
• Overtime is mandatory, associates are working 6-7 days a week at 10-12hr shifts
• Must be able to lift 40-50 lbs repeatedly
• Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
• Must have a thorough understanding of and ability to program COE, Minister and other coil feed lines
• Must have worked with progressive line dies
• Be able to understand and execute quick die change methods
Please reply directly to this posting or email your Resume to Ann.capanda-sarti@Manpower.com.