Temporary Accounts Receivable Assistant
Manpower Richmond Richmond, IN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Submit invoices in Sterling website.
- Follow up on, collect and allocate payments.
- Carry out billing, collection, and reporting activities according to specific deadlines.
- Perform account reconciliations.
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments, and other irregularities.
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies.
- Review AR aging to ensure compliance.
- Maintain accounts receivable customer files and records.
- Investigate and resolve customer queries.
- Initiate collection efforts.
- Communicate with customers via phone or email.
- Other finance tasks as directed by the assistant manager or finance manager.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
· Knowledge of accounts receivable
· Knowledge of office administration and procedures
· Knowledge of general bookkeeping procedures
· Knowledge of general accounting principals
· Proficient in relevant computer software
· Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements
· 1-3 years accounts receivable and general accounting experience.
Submit resume to email@example.com
Manpower RichmondWhy Work Here?
Manpower Richmond works hard to find good people, great jobs and the best companies.
Manpower Richmond is a locally owned Manpower franchise established in 1966. We provide short term, long term, temporary and direct hire employment opportunities.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Manpower Richmond