Our Client, a leading provider of composite components in Lake Forest, is seeking a fast-paced Data Entry Clerk who will perform a variety of routine administrative and clerical functions. This is a Direct Hire Opportunity.
The Data Entry Clerk performs a variety of routine administrative and clerical functions. Completes daily assignments under general supervision in support of Metallics/Machining Dept.
- Data Entry, filing, copying and reporting.
- Maintain sales forecast in Excel.
- Keeps track of the production schedule.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance is required.
- May need to work Overtime on nights and weekends.
Position: Manufacturing Clerk
Schedule: 2nd Shift (afternoon-night)
Location: Lake Forest, CA
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent combination of relevant education and work experience.
- Strong attention to detail, good organizational skills and the ability to prioritize with changing
- Good interpersonal, written and oral communication skills to drive tasks to completion
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite