Manpower -Professional San Diego, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Looking for an Events Coordinator to join a Leading Manufacturer in a GMP environment
Temp to Hire opportunity
Facilitates and coordinates small and large events that are held offsite and onsite, including tradeshows, sales conferences, and tours of our facilities. The Event Coordinator is responsible for end-to-end event coordination, including event registration, planning of marketing promotions and materials, and coordinating shipping and receiving of materials. Assists Sales Leadership with coordinating meetings, running sales reports, and supporting offsite sales team members.
- Leads planner of events, including tradeshows, sales conferences, industry group meetings, facility tours, study clubs, and facility tours.
- Coordinates tradeshow participation including promotional concepts, display designs, materials development, and shipment of materials.
- Understands the complex needs of different events and diverse clients. Plan event aspects, such as venue, seating, dining, and guest list.
- Manages and oversee tours on the day of, including problem-solving, welcoming guests, communicating with staff, organizing vendors, and managing set-up and take-down.
- Schedules customer trainings, coordinates travel, and administers paperwork.
- Prepares event presentations and materials and distribute monthly reports.
- Tracks, analyzes, and summarizes event budget .
- Demonstrates ability to delegate event planning tasks where necessary.
- Attentive to budget while planning event specifications.
- Ensures effective and timely communication with marketing team and sales team.
- Anticipates and plans for possible different scenarios.
- Demonstrates strong communication skills, and the ability to present event ideas and plans.
- He or she will also successfully interface with the Marketing team and event contacts to make design recommendations, work out event details, scout and book locations, and coordinate food, entertainment, and staff.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience.
- Degrees in event planning or marketing preferred.
- Have an eye for display design to amplify the brand and ensure an excellent customer experience.
- Previous event planning experience.
- Strong Microsoft Office software skills, including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with CRM, Salesforce is preferred.
- Ability to influence other team members for positive results.
- Minimal travel is required.
- Detail oriented and organized and be able to manage the logistics of multiple events and people simultaneously.
AddressSan Diego, CA
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Manpower -Professional