Company located in Carlsbad had a Temp to hire opportunity. B2B Collections and Accounts Receivable background is a must have.
The Credit and Collections Coordinator is responsible for maintaining relationships and accounts receivable accounts. Working with customer service on purchase order issues, logistics for tracking information and general accounting for sales tax issues. Credit and Collections Coordinator 2 is responsible for owning the customer relationship and ensuring that our aging and the customer’s aging are reconciled to each other.
· Responsible for collecting, including collection calls and emails.
· Writes up billing adjustments when errors are made on the sales orders.
· Assists in audit requests
· Understand, support and execute all work in the established procedures, methods and working requirements
· Implements and maintains department policies and standards
• Perform any other related duties as required or assigned
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
· Minimum of 2 years of Accounts Receivable in a manufacturing environment or similar industry.
· 2 year experience in B2B collection calls.
· 10 key, excel, and use of different software packages-Net Suite is preferred.
· Good math skills.
· Strong written communication and verbal skills.
· Proven ability to multi-task, set project priorities, establish department/discipline goals and objectives for self
· Computer literacy required; including intermediate or advanced skills in Microsoft applications (i.e. Excel, Word, PPT, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail and written/verbal communication skills.
- Positive attitude, self-motivated and eager to succeed