Manpower Las Vegas is searching for an experienced account executive to join our client’s team as a Medical Sales Manager.
- Represent our client in activities involving professional relationships with physicians, hospitals, public health agencies, nurses' associations, state and county medical societies to apprise them of the availability of services.
- Implement programs and protocols that provide improved home health care.
- Serve as a public awareness representative for our client.
- Responsible for public education relative to home health care and hospice services available through the agency and methodologies for obtaining such services.
- Responsible for meeting and/or exceeding referral and admission goals as set by Division Manager.
Previous home health or hospice sales experience is preferred, but talent and demonstrated sales performance is equally important.
- Must have a college degree, or at least one year of sales or business experience, or be a licensed nurse.
- Ability to develop and support referral source relationships.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Must be comfortable with making cold calls.
- Ability to execute presentations to physicians with confidence and composure.
- Exceptional and consistent customer service skills.
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
Manpower- Las VegasManpower, is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions. We provide the agility businesses need with a continuum of staffing solutions. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.