Responsible for the detection, apprehension, or deterrence of Employee and third party activity that would otherwise result in a loss to company assets. Logistics LP Agents assist in promoting and monitoring compliance to company policies and procedures related to theft prevention, safety and inventory control while maintaining a professional attitude with sincerity and integrity. Further promotes awareness and training within various areas of operational execution.
- Identify and report, to direct supervisor, theft or company policy violations committed by employees.
- Identify, observe, and apprehend or deter individual(s) for committing external theft.
- Review exception reports and inventory reporting in assigned distribution center to detect internal/external dishonest activity. Assist with internal investigations and interviews.
- Understand and maintain strict compliance with the law and policies concerning investigations, apprehensions, search and seizure and the preservation of evidence.
- Work physical surveillance on the production floor and other areas of company property, as well as through the building’s CCTV system.
- Effectively perform job functions while working independently.
- Testify in court concerning any case, criminal or civil wherein the company is a party in interest.
- Participate in the inventory process as well as any applicable shrink reduction plans.
- Participate in the training of warehouse associates both individually and within meeting or group settings.
- Maintain Loss Prevention awareness and promote available resources (iCARE).
- Perform checklists and audits and communicate findings with leadership and supervisor.
- Complete all Loss Prevention training requirements.
- Develop and maintain a professional relationship with all warehouse personnel, Loss Prevention personnel, guard staff, local law enforcement agencies and other retailers.
- Serve as a trainer and mentor for new and existing Agents, as well as Security Guard staff.
- Review and approve Security Guard staff schedules within assigned distribution center.
Knowledge and skills required:
- Strong written, verbal, interviewing, listening and interpersonal communications skills.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Ability to make appropriate quick decisions in potentially stressful situations.
- Aptitude to de-escalate volatile and possibly dangerous situations.
- Capacity to work well without direct supervision.
- Minimum of 2 years of Loss Prevention experience in a retail environment, preferably some experience within Supply Chain.
Minimum Education Level:
- High School graduate or equivalent.
Requirements of the job:
- Able to work nights, weekends and holidays appropriate to the business needs.
- Some overnight travel.
- Ability to perform job duties at elevated heights on occasion. Some job functions and audits may require accessing ladders, platforms or warehouse lift equipment.
- Consistent and reliable attendance required.
- Must be able to stand/walk for entire shift.
- Conform to Distribution Center dress code policy.
- Able to maintain confidentiality while working with sensitive and privileged information.
- Satisfy and maintain all licensing requirements (as required by state or local jurisdiction).
- Able to work in a fragrance filled environment.
Manpower- Las VegasManpower, is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions. We provide the agility businesses need with a continuum of staffing solutions. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.