Assistant Operations Manager
Manpower- Las Vegas Las Vegas, NV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Manpower Las Vegas is seeking an Operations Assistant Manager to join our Client's dynamic team.
- Process customers’ orders into SAP in line with company processes.
o Communicate with customers regarding order confirmations.
o Prepare and ship customer orders/items for repair (RMA) process.
o Support the sales team with quotes, pricing, and lead times.
• Warehouse organisation, stock holding, incoming/outgoing shipments and stocktakes are carried out monthly.
• Ensure weekly and end of month reconciliations are completed accurately and on time along with reports for the Head of Global Operations and also to support the business requirements.
• Providing day to day processing for global customer requirements and assisting with customer shipments ensuring all relevant paperwork is completed correctly.
• Cover day to day tasks for the global team as and when required.
• VMI customer location audits and visits as and when required minimum twice yearly
• Office and facilities management
- Previous experience
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Operations management - 3 years’ experience
- Management of a team – 5 years’ experience
- Warehouse Management – 2 years’ experience
Manpower- Las VegasWhy Work Here?
Incredible Company with GREAT PERKS, Career Advancement, Stability, Benefits, & Great Company Culture!
Manpower, is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions. We provide the agility businesses need with a continuum of staffing solutions. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster.
AddressLas Vegas, NV