Customer Service Representative
- Customer Service
We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to provide exceptional customer service and support to our customer base, Sales Representatives, and consumers. Within a performance driven environment you will support a variety of service programs designed to put the customer first.
iii. Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Provide order processing data entry for requests from customers to place and manager orders, provide pricing and delivery information, and additional requests, by phone, fax, email, and EDI transactions.
- Perform proactive follow up with other Customer Support Team members to ensure efficient resolution to customer requests through collaboration and effective teamwork.
- Utilize order-processing reporting system to ensure all orders are completed successfully through order fulfillment process.
- Respond to caller questions about products, programs, and services to provide accurate information and to also support complaint-handling follow up as required.
- Solicit sales of new or additional products by providing alternate solutions when required, or when promotional opportunity is identified.
- Ensure pricing approval process is supported and works in compliance to Customer Service policies and procedures.
- Provide support for special projects as needed
- Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); some college preferred
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of customer service experience either by phone or in person
- Extremely detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task and support a variety of service programs
- Possess a customer-centric commitment to build and maintain customer relationships
- Demonstrate exceptional problem solving and organizational skills
- Display energetic, self-motivated and quick thinking with positive attitude
- Equivalent combination of experience and/or education may be considered
- This position works in an office environment.
- There is no anticipated travel for this position.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- All listed duties, requirements and responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional task and responsibilities.
- ResMed is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/ Female/ Disability/ Veterans
- ResMed participates in E-Verify. The Notice of E-Verify Participation and the Notice of Right to Work are available for your review.