We are ManpowerGroup recruiting on behalf of Charles Schwab.
Are you ready to launch your career in the Financial Services Industry?
Do you have a passion with providing a superior level of service to others?
Our Client Banking Service Professionals are at the forefront of the client experience; delivering outstanding service to the clients of Charles Schwab Bank. You will serve as the subject matter expert on the following banking products and services; deposit accounts, online account management and bill pay, money movement, mobile banking and debit cards. Also, you will provide technical assistance and problem resolution to clients. You will build trust and inspire confidence through exceptional service, one connection at a time.
Our investment in you and your career begins with a learning and career development experience designed to support you through various stages of training and skills development. You will begin with a mix of instructor led classroom training and on-the-job learning (OJL) with a focus on client service and banking.
"Always put the client first . No matter what." Charles Schwab
What you're good at
- Provide outstanding client service with a "one call resolution" handling approximately 40 - 60 inbound calls per day while demonstrating empathy and problem solving skills
- Practice active listening and open ended dialogue to gain a thorough understanding of the client's financial needs
- Be a collaborative member on a team of 10 - 15 professionals dedicated to educating and resolving a variety of complex client inquiries
- Resolve client issues by leveraging technology and business experts within Schwab to identify efficient and effective methods to meet client goals
What you have
- Successful completion of our on-line Client Service Assessment. This assessment will provide you with greater insight into our company and the CBS role, while providing Schwab more about your competencies, work style and work history
- Ability to establish rapport with clients over the phone to create long term relationships with Schwab
- Desire to work in a collaborative, team based culture, building a career
- Ability to provide a high level of attention to detail in order to adhere to stringent bank policies, procedures and guidelines
- A minimum of 1 year work experience which may include unpaid work, volunteer experience, internships or other roles
- Bachelor's degree highly preferred
- What you'll get:
- Comprehensive training program that includes a mix of instructor taught, web-based, and on the job learning
- A dedicated team manager focused on helping you reach clear performance objectives
- A defined career progression plan outlining multiple advancement opportunities
- Superior benefits package that includes a Sabbatical Program, Employee Wellness Program, paid Volunteer Time, Employee Resource groups and much more. See The Benefits of Working at Schwab at https://www.aboutschwab.com/images/uploads/inline/CharlesSchwabRecruitingBrochure_011918.pdf for more details
- Flexible schedule options that include days, nights and weekends
- Not just a job but a career... Becoming a Schwabbie at http://schwabjobs.com/page/show/schwabbie
At Schwab, "Own Your Tomorrow" embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees unleash their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in disrupting a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth. We're a modern financial services firm that stands apart from the industry, where you can go as far as your ambition takes you.
Hear from employees: What's it like to work at Schwab!
The benefits of working at Schwab at https://content.schwab.com/web/retail/public/about-schwab/charlesschwabrecruitmentguide2019.pdf : a package designed to empower your health, wealth, career and life.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued.
As an equal employment opportunity employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. (Please click here to see policy.) at https://www.aboutschwab.com/EEO
Schwab is also an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace.
We believe diversity and inclusion are part of our success as a company and our purpose of serving every client with passion and integrity.
ManpowerGroup is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in a professional, high quality work environment. It is the policy of ManpowerGroup and all of its subsidiaries to recruit, train, promote, transfer, pay and take all employment actions without regard to an employee's race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.