Problem Solver. Forward Thinking. Crafter of Concise Communications.
The Bilingual Customer Care Support Operations Specialist is a role that delivers a world class experience through knowledge, building rapport, assisting and educating participants. This individual will act as an advocate for our client's participants while helping them with identity theft situations to determine escalation.
Note: The location for this role will start in Northbrook, IL but will move to the Merchandise Mart in Chicago after the new year. Candidates must be open to work from both Chicago and Northbrook locations.
Interested in learning more about this role?
Bring your Bachelor's degree (preferred fields in English and Spanish, Business or Marketing) and your 2+ years of professional experience documenting customer email responses. Also, possess the following attributes:
- Dependable with strong work ethic.
- Has a passion for helping customers.
- Highly adaptable and focused on self-development.
- Able to navigate multiple software applications.
- Able to provide peer coaching and feedback.
- Attention to detail and highly focused on task.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as strong organizational skills.
- Able to take ownership and make good decisions to ensure an excellent customer experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently and in a team environment
- A SET SCHEDULE! (8:30am-5:00pm)
- Competitive wages at $20.00/hr.
- Business casual work environment, where suits are overrated!
- MyPath, a college tuition program that offers a free education up to a BS Degree
- Skill certification courses specific to Call Center, Accounting and Team Lead roles
- Recognition programs: A time to celebrate YOU and your accomplishments
- Weekly Paychecks
- Health, dental and Vision benefits as well as stock options
- Assist with non-sales outbound calls from participants and employers; perform data entry; conduct remediation audits; and support product and application email responses.
- Support one or more of the following: add to revenue stream through direct to consumer billing, fraud resolution, new customer builds, product and application support via email and client outreach initiatives via phone and other operational duties.
- Assist with product questions and application troubleshooting via email.
- Utilize strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate a high degree of empathy, compassion and professionalism.
- De-escalate difficult client situations.
- Collaborate with other client service professionals.
- Demonstrate the ability to learn quickly and easily adapt to a constantly changing environment.
- Champions change and innovation.
- Perform quality assurance audits for customer care, implementation and account management.
- Recognize gaps in the process and provide recommendations to management.
- Provide supportive and useful quality review feedback to Privacy Advocates and Remediation Specialists.
- Deliver a world class experience to external customers as well as internal.
- Perform other ad hoc duties as assigned or required.
Stop your job search and apply today! I love referrals, so please share this job with friends and family.
ManpowerGroup is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in a professional, high quality work environment. It is the policy of ManpowerGroup and all of its subsidiaries to recruit, train, promote, transfer, pay and take all employment actions without regard to an employee's race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.