Outgoing Quality Assurance Tech
Manpower Engineering Phoenix, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Quality Assurance Technician (Semiconductor Wafer Inspection)
Upon hire, your journey will begin with a 3-month training period to train with industry-leading experts. Major expenses are paid by our client (relocation to and from the U.S., temporary work visa, housing, and more) for you and your immediate family. They offer an industry-leading competitive total compensation package.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Perform quality related functions including operations, equipment, and support.
- Execute Outgoing Corrective Action Plan (OCAP) for products with any nonconformity.
- Set up equipment recipe for automatic inspection tools.
- Assist Outgoing Quality Assurance operators in routine work, such as product shipment.
- Ensure workplace safety and maintain environment to meet Six Sigma (6S) requirements.
Applicants must be legally eligible to work in the United States and travel to Asia and have:
- An AAS/AS in science or engineering related disciplines.
- The ability to train in Asia for approximately 3 months upon hire.
- Solid fundamental Microsoft Office Suite and computer skills.
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills for effective collaboration with peers and supervisors.
- The ability to work in a cleanroom environment, gowning up in coveralls, hoods, boots, safety glasses and gloves.
- A committed, attentive, positive, multi-tasking attitude, and ability to work under high pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to work a compressed work schedule on a variety of potential shifts, including nights, as well as work overtime, or holidays, as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in science or engineering related disciplines.
- Experience in wafer outgoing inspection.
Work Location: Phoenix, Arizona Training: (3 Months)
ManufacturingView all jobs at Manpower Engineering