Manpower Engineering Fairburn, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Develops manufacturing organizational strategies by contributing manufacturing information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Establishes manufacturing operational strategies by evaluating manufacturing trends; establishing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing manufacturing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
- Develops manufacturing financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating manufacturing requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes.
- Plans operations by collecting relevant information; identifying short-term and long-range issues; identifying and evaluating options; choosing a course of action.
- Keeps materials available by scheduling, monitoring, and adjusting deliveries.
- Six Production leaders in Extrusion and Finishing
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Will consider candidates with exceptional work history.
- Lean Manufacturing Experience, Manufacturing Control Planning, Manufacturing Methods and Procedures, Manufacturing Quality, Production Planning, Safety Management, Documentation Skills, SMED, Strong Computer Skills including use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Must have experience working with MRP systems.
BusinessView all jobs at Manpower Engineering