Manpower Engineering Houston, TX
- Posted: September 14, 2021
We are seeking a Mechanical Designer to participate in analysis, modification and design for multiple products and/or projects of greater complexity which requires proficiency in the application of standard materials and components.
This person must be able to work onsite in Houston each week for at least one day.
This person will be responsible for:
- Investigating the use of alternate materials
- May eventually lead projects or design teams
- Develops test procedures, conducts tests and completes test result analysis for assigned projects.
- Advises and assists in handling field and manufacturing problems to maintain and improve products and services.
- Must incorporate Reliability, HSE and Quality analysis techniques during the design process.
Daily duties include but are not limited to:
- Tasks which impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations.
- Undergraduate degree in Mechanical Engineering Technology
- 8 - 12 years of related experience
- SiemensNX or similar
- Matrix and Steel drill bit design
ManufacturingView all jobs at Manpower Engineering