Maintenance Technician I
Manpower Engineering Irvine, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Hello, this is an excellent direct hire opportunity as a Maintenance Technician- with a well established manufacturing company that supports the aerospace industry, located in Irvine. The role is offering a competitive salary and benefits package. Please apply for consideration. Thank you.
Maintenance Technician I
SPECIFIC DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
(Primary accountability for specific functions and results)
- Plans and lays out work from blueprints, drawings, other written specifications and/or oral instructions. Selects materials, equipment, and tools to be used. Uses hand and/or portable power tools. Sets up and operates the full range of shop equipment and machines of each trade, working to close tolerances, and uses appropriate standard and specialized measuring and testing instruments.
- Production Machinery Repair - Maintains numerous types of fixed and semi-fixed production machinery such as custom-built industrial machines used in the manufacture of all products.
- Electrical Work - Maintains electrical lines, circuits, systems, and associated fixtures, controls, and equipment.
- Pipefitting - Modifies and repairs new and existing piping systems and equipment such as hydraulic systems, expansion tanks, condensate, vacuum, and circulating pumps.
- Utility Systems Repairing - Maintains and repairs one or more utility systems such as heating and/or air conditioning equipment, and plant other infrastructure and quality control equipment.
- Sheet Metal Work - Forms, joins, assembles and installs items and systems such as heating, air-conditioning and ventilating pipes, conduits, and other items and systems which have combined straight and curved edges or irregular curves and planes.
- Machining - Repairs and rebuilds items from raw stock of different metals, metal alloys and other materials, such as stainless steel alloys, aluminum, rubber, plastics, and nylon, through the use of conventional machine tools.
- Welding - Welds all types of commonly used metals and alloys of various sizes, shapes, and thicknesses.
A minimum high school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required. Recommended is 3 to 10 years-related experience and/or training, or an equivalent combination of experience and training.
Real EstateView all jobs at Manpower Engineering