Field Engineer - HVAC
Manpower Engineering Deerton, MI
- Expired: November 17, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Pay Rate Range: $30-35/hr.
Start Date: November 2021
Operates, inspects, and maintains all HVAC, refrigeration, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and production equipment and systems in assigned facilities to obtain most efficient operating results and life expectancy. Assures that equipment is being maintained in an energy efficient, safe manner and down time is reduced to a minimum by anticipation of necessary repairs keeping records of past operating experiences.
Performs inspections and repairs to assigned property interior and exterior areas, including walls and flooring, installed fixtures, roofing systems, lighting, etc. Strong areas. Strong focus on operating, maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing facility equipment on all HVAC/R systems. Individuals are expected to demonstrate technical expertise in HVAC and refrigeration and be multi skilled in electrical, HVAC, Piping/Plumbing, Material Handling Equipment and others in order to successfully complete daily/weekly work assignments.
Area of Responsibility:
- Performance of ongoing preventive and repair response work orders on facility mechanical, electrical, and other installed systems, equipment, and other components.
- Maintain, operate, and repair all HVAC/R systems and associated equipment, electrical distribution equipment, plumbing systems, building interior/exterior repair, and related grounds, and production equipment as it pertains to assigned buildings.
- Study and become familiar with the various items of equipment, and the methods required to use them properly, that are required in everyday activities.
- Perform assigned facility inspections and due diligence efforts, reporting on as found conditions impacting satisfactory client occupancy and operations.
- Complete Hazard Assessments as necessary
- Comply with all safety procedures, maintaining good housekeeping and safety of work areas.
- Recognize danger and safety hazards and propose methods to eliminate them.
- Maintain compliance to State, County, or City Ordinances, Codes, or Laws.
- Driving-Candidate must possess and maintain a valid state drivers license
- Utilize CMMS systems such as Corrigo for all work performed.
- Minimum of four (4) years of technical experience in all aspects of building engineering with a strong background in the technical aspects of HVAC/R, plumbing, electrical, production equipment repair and maintenance.
- Knowledge of overall system design and applications.
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Strong Interpersonal skills
Features of this Opportunity:
- Access to benefits after 30 days (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Pet Insurance, 401k,
- FTE conversion after 4 months with PTO and paid holidays starting right away
- Retention bonus of $2k after 6 months
- Mileage reimbursement: .57 cents per mile (approximately 200 miles driven in a week)
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience
- Preferred: 3rd Party Certification: Universal CFC recovery certification (or within 90 days of employment)
ConstructionView all jobs at Manpower Engineering