We are looking for a full time entry level Data Entry Operator for a prominent metal packaging and manufacturing company in Broomfield CO
*UP TO 50% REMOTE/ WORK FROM HOME CAPABILITIES PER WORK WEEK!
Job Title: Data Entry Operator / Administrative Assistant - ENTRY LEVEL
Job Type: Temp to hire
Location: Brookfield, CO
Compensation: $17.50 - $18.50 / hour
Hours: Full-time, Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm; initial training is full time in-office for a few weeks, after successfully completing training you will have the ability to work remote up to 50% of the time, reporting in-office the remainder of the time.
*Must have remote/work from home capabilities for up to 50% of work week
*Must have excellent attention to detail
Job Summary: Accurately enter and update purchase order and pricing data into the QAD ERP system. Provide data entry support for department management as needed.
- Enter steel supplier order delivery updates into QAD by PO and tinplate specification
- Enter tinplate POs as directed from weekly BMP Sourcing/Supply Chain meeting
- Release tinplate coils from warehousing as requested by BMP plant planners
- Generate warehousing reports
- Generate slow moving/obsolete material reports
- Update coating pricing in QAD as needed
- Update aluminum pricing in QAD as needed
- Create bills of material for new/temporary specifications
- Provide data entry support for supply chain management as needed
Education and Experience
- High school diploma
- formal computer training an advantage
- proficient in relevant computer applications
- accurate keyboard skills and proven ability to enter data at the required speed
- knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation
- knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures
Key Competencies and Skills
- planning and organizing
- information collection and management
- problem solving
- attention to detail
- decision making skills
- communication skills
- ability to work under pressure
Submit your resume for immediate consideration
For additional information or questions contact Amber Fitzgerald at (303) 228-1622 email@example.com
Individuals with the following experience are encouraged to apply!: data entry, data entry clerk, data entry operator, purchase orders, ERP, QAD, bills of material, material reports, bmp, manufacturing supply chain, warehouse data entry, warehouse clerk, supply chain data entry, administrative support, computer skills, data entry, ordering clerk, shipping clerk, answer phones, reception, office clerk, admin, admin assistant, microsoft office, outlook, microsoft excel, order entry, retail, retail sales, counter sales, attention to detail, customer service, office aide, executive assistant, production clerk, clerk, order taking, receiving clerk, clerical skills, clerical personnel
Manpower - Denver Tech Center
Why Work Here?Manpower is dedicated to enriching people's lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, as we have done for more than 60 years. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future.
Manpower offers growth and development!