Registered Nurse - RN - Peters Township
ManorCare Health Services McMurray, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
HCR ManorCare provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy.
The RN – Registered Nurse is responsible for supervising nursing personnel to deliver nursing care and within scope of practice coordinates care delivery, which will ensure that patient's needs are met in accordance with professional standards of practice through physician orders, center policies and procedures, and federal, state and local guidelines. We are looking for clinicians who would like to combine their love for people and strong work ethic with the opportunities to advance their career.
RN – Registered Nurse Responsibilities:
- The RN - Registered position is a staff position that has direct care responsibilities as well as supervisor responsibility for nursing assistants.
- Administer medications and treatments timely and according to policy
- Receive, transcribe, and carry out physician orders
- Follows established procedure for charting and reporting all reports of incident/accidents (patients & employees)
- Identifies and reports changes in condition to supervisor, physician and family
RN – Registered Nurse Rewards:
- Receive unparalleled training
- Competitive pay
- Industry-leading benefits including comprehensive health coverage, generous time off, 401K, and more
- Education benefits such as student loan repayment assistance, education discounts, and in-house continuing education training
- Unlimited growth opportunities in a variety of roles or locations
Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare while having fulfilling work with a purpose!
492 - ManorCare Health Services - Peters Township, McMurray, Pennsylvania
Currently holds a RN - Registered Nurse license in this state.
One year prior nursing experience preferred.
Job Specific Details:
Now Offering a $10,000 Sign-On Bonuses. Shift House Supervisor Position also available!!
Other positions available too! Join our team today and enjoy:
Highly competitive start rates
The peace of mind of having a consistent schedule
The ease of working in an ?Agency-Free? Facility
The pride of working in a Facility with Customer
Satisfaction Ratings consistently over 90%
The honor of working in a CMS 5 Star Rated Facility
HCR ManorCare was also the recipient of Pittsburgh Job Corps? 2020 Employer Partner of the Year
Complete an application online or call 419-266-7510 for more details
HCR Manorcare Peters Township
113 W. McMurray Road
McMurray, PA 15317
ManorCare Health Services
HealthcareView all jobs at ManorCare Health Services