Nursing Home Administrator
ManorCare Health Services Oak Lawn, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ProMedica Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation - Oak Lawn West is hiring for a Nursing Home Administrator!
Why you should consider the Nursing Home Administrator position at ProMedica Skilled Nursing and Rehab-Oak Lawn West:
- Tremendous regional and corporate resources and support
- Strong succession planning and training that offer growth opportunities
- Our organization is full of helpful, caring, and responsive employees
- Comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, disability, life, 401K, and time off programs
- Oversight and management of all business related activity for this skilled nursing facility to achieve the HCR ManorCare vision and supporting strategies
- Assures that the company image as an ethical and high quality provider of health services is maintained
- Lead and motivate team to meet the diverse needs of those we care for
- Balance multiple priorities to achieve our vision
- Ensure company standard as high-quality provider through implementation and monitoring of quality systems and processes
469 - ManorCare Health Services - Oak Lawn West, Oak Lawn , Illinois
Bachelor's degree in nursing home administration or related field required; Master?s degree preferred; NHA License as required by state law.
- NHA License as required by state law.
- Preferably 2-5 years of Administrator experience within sub-acute or long-term care.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing home administration or related field required; Master’s degree preferred.
ManorCare Health Services
AddressOak Lawn, IL
HealthcareView all jobs at ManorCare Health Services