Our ManorCare of Appleton facility located in Appleton, WI is a fast-paced skilled nursing facility and our specialty units include Long Term Care and Short Term Outpatient Rehabilitation. ManorCare of Appleton is a great place to work becauseâ ¦
Why you should consider the Nursing Home Administrator position at ManorCare of Appleton:
- Tremendous regional and corporate resources and support
- Strong succession planning and training that offer growth opportunities
- Our organization is full of â helpful, caring, and responsiveâ employees
- Comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, disability, life, 401K, and time off programs
- Oversight and management of all business related activity for this skilled nursing facility to achieve the HCR ManorCare vision and supporting strategies
- Assures that the company image as an ethical and high quality provider of health services is maintained
- Lead and motivate team to meet the diverse needs of those we care for
- Balance multiple priorities to achieve our vision
- Ensure company standard as high-quality provider through implementation and monitoring of quality systems and processes
447 - ManorCare Health Services - Appleton, Wisconsin
- NHA License as required by state law.
- Preferably 2-5 years of Administrator experience within sub-acute or long term care.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing home administration or related field required; Master’s degree preferred.
Bachelor's degree in nursing home administration or related field required; Master's degree preferred; NHA License as required by state law.