Nursing Home Administrator - NHA
ManorCare Health Services Indianapolis, IN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our ManorCare of Indy South facility located in Indianapolis, IN is a 140 bed, fast-paced skilled nursing facility and our specialty units include Long Term Care and Skilled Rehabilitation. As the Nursing Home Administrator - NHA, you lead the team in making a difference in patients’, family members’, and employees’ lives.
Why you should consider the Nursing Home Administrator position at MCHS Indy South:
- Tremendous regional and corporate resources and support
- Strong succession planning and training that offer growth opportunities
- Our organization is full of helpful, caring, and responsive employees
- Comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, disability, life, 401K, and time off programs
- Oversight and management of all business-related activity for this skilled nursing facility to achieve the HCR ManorCare vision and supporting strategies
- Assures that the company image as an ethical and high-quality provider of health services is maintained
- Lead and motivate team to meet the diverse needs of those we care for
- Balance multiple priorities to achieve our vision
- Ensure company standard as high-quality provider through implementation and monitoring of quality systems and processes
470 - ManorCare Health Services - Indy South, Indianapolis, Indiana
Bachelor's degree in nursing home administration or related field required; Master?s degree preferred; NHA License as required by state law.
- NHA License as required by state law.
- Preferably 2-5 years of Administrator experience within sub-acute or long-term care.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing home administration or related field required; Master’s degree preferred.
ManorCare Health Services
HealthcareView all jobs at ManorCare Health Services