Nursing Home Administrator - NHA - Pittsburgh (S. Negley Ave.)
ManorCare Health Services Pittsburgh, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ManorCare Health Services - Pittsburgh on S. Negley Ave, is a 4 star, 197 bed, fast-paced skilled nursing facility with short-term rehab, long-term care, and memory care. As the Nursing Home Administrator - NHA, you lead the team in making a difference in patients’, family members’, and employees’ lives.
Why you should consider the Nursing Home Administrator position at ManorCare - Pittsburgh:
- Tremendous regional and corporate resources and support
- Strong succession planning and training that offer growth opportunities
- Our organization is full of helpful, caring, and responsive employees
- Comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, disability, life, 401K, and time off programs
- Oversight and management of all business-related activity for this skilled nursing facility to achieve the HCR ManorCare vision and supporting strategies
- Assures that the company image as an ethical and high-quality provider of health services is maintained
- Lead and motivate team to meet the diverse needs of those we care for
- Balance multiple priorities to achieve our vision
- Ensure company standard as high-quality provider through implementation and monitoring of quality systems and processes
4073 - ManorCare Health Services - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Bachelor's degree in nursing home administration or related field required; Master?s degree preferred; NHA License as required by state law.
- NHA License as required by state law.
- Preferably 2-5 years of Administrator experience within sub-acute or long-term care.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing home administration or related field required; Master’s degree preferred.
ManorCare Health Services
HealthcareView all jobs at ManorCare Health Services