Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN
ManorCare Health Services Chevy Chase, MD
- Posted: over a month ago
HCR ManorCare provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy.
The LPN – Licensed Practical Nurse is responsible for supervising nursing personnel to deliver nursing care and within scope of practice coordinates care delivery, which will ensure that patient's needs are met in accordance with professional standards of practice through physician orders, center policies and procedures, and federal, state and local guidelines. We are looking for clinicians who would like to combine their love for people and strong work ethic with the opportunities to advance their career.
LPN – Licensed Practical Nurse Responsibilities:
• This LPN position is a staff position that has direct care responsibilities as well as supervisor responsibility for nursing assistants.
• Administer medications and treatments timely and according to policy
• Receive, transcribe, and carry out physician orders
• Follows established procedure for charting and reporting all reports of incident/accidents (patients & employees)
• Identifies and reports changes in condition to supervisor, physician and family
LPN – Licensed Practical Nurse Rewards:
• Receive unparalleled training
• Competitive pay
• Industry-leading benefits including comprehensive health coverage, generous time off, 401K, and more
• Education benefits such as student loan repayment assistance, education discounts, and in-house continuing education training
• Unlimited growth opportunities in a variety of roles or locations
Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare while having fulfilling work with a purpose!
524 - ManorCare Health Services - Chevy Chase, Maryland
Currently licensed as LPN in state.
One year prior nursing experience preferred.
Job Specific Details:
*** SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE ***
Full-time and part-time nurse openings dependent upon the shift desired. All nurse positions include working Every-Other-Weekend (EOW). Prefer an experienced LPN. Supervises nursing personnel to deliver nursing care and within the scope of practices coordinates care delivery, which will ensure that patient needs are met in accordance with professional standrds of practice through physician orders, center policies and procedures, and federal, state and local guidlines. Currently licensed as an LPN in Maryland. Rehab and/or long-term care experience preferred. Please ensure that you meet the requirements and provide detailed completion of the application for consideration including licensure information and effective date (mm/dd/yyyy). Needs are filled on an on-going basis.
EOE AA MF Vet Disability
ManorCare Health Services
AddressChevy Chase, MD
HealthcareView all jobs at ManorCare Health Services