Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA - Peters Township - Increased Wages!
ManorCare Health Services McMurray, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
HCR ManorCare provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy.
The CNA – Certified Nursing Assistant will provide basic nursing care to patients and residents within the scope of the nursing assistant responsibilities and performs basic nursing procedures under the direction of the licensed nurse supervisor.
CNA – Certified Nursing Assistant Responsibilities:
- Assists residents with resident care including bathing, grooming, hygiene and placement of adaptive equipment
- Ensures call lights are within reach of residents and answers call lights promptly
- Reports all changes in residents’ condition to supervisor as soon as possible
- Assures that residents are positioned appropriately for meals and serves meal trays as well as assists with feeding as needed per individual plan of care
- Completes all required documentation prior to end of shift
CNA – Certified Nursing Assistant Rewards:
- Receive unparalleled training
- Competitive pay
- Industry-leading benefits including comprehensive health coverage, generous time off, 401K, and more
- Education benefits such as student loan repayment assistance, education discounts, and in-house continuing education training
- Unlimited growth opportunities in a variety of roles or locations
Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare while having fulfilling work with a purpose!
492 - ManorCare Health Services - Peters Township, McMurray, Pennsylvania
Successful completion of State Approved Nursing Assistant Training and Competency Evaluation Program. Good standing in the state registry is required.
Our candidate will possess the ability to communicate with patients and nursing staff. Prior experience as nursing assistant preferred but not required.
Job Specific Details:
Now Offering up to $2,000 sign-on bnuses and new wages available up to 16.37 an hour. By Joining our team, your will enjoy:
The peace of mind of having a consistent schedule
The ease of working in an ?Agency-Free? Facility
The pride of working in a Facility with Customer
Satisfaction Ratings consistently over 90%
The honor of working in a CMS 5 Star Rated Facility
HCR ManorCare was also the recipient of Pittsburgh Job Corps? 2020 Employer Partner of the Year.
Complete an application online or call 419-266-7510 for more information.
HCR Manorcare Peters Township
113 W. McMurray Road
McMurray, PA 15317
ManorCare Health Services
HealthcareView all jobs at ManorCare Health Services