Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA (Tice Valley)
ManorCare Health Services Walnut Creek, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
HCR ManorCare provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy.
The CNA – Certified Nursing Assistant will provide basic nursing care to patients and residents within the scope of the nursing assistant responsibilities and performs basic nursing procedures under the direction of the licensed nurse supervisor.
CNA – Certified Nursing Assistant Responsibilities:
- Assists residents with resident care including bathing, grooming, hygiene and placement of adaptive equipment
- Ensures call lights are within reach of residents and answers call lights promptly
- Reports all changes in residents’ condition to supervisor as soon as possible
- Assures that residents are positioned appropriately for meals and serves meal trays as well as assists with feeding as needed per individual plan of care
- Completes all required documentation prior to end of shift
CNA – Certified Nursing Assistant Rewards:
- Receive unparalleled training
- Competitive pay
- Industry-leading benefits including comprehensive health coverage, generous time off, 401K, and more
- Education benefits such as student loan repayment assistance, education discounts, and in-house continuing education training
- Unlimited growth opportunities in a variety of roles or locations
Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare while having fulfilling work with a purpose!
381 - ManorCare Health Services - Tice Valley, Walnut Creek, California
Successful completion of State Approved Nursing Assistant Training and Competency Evaluation Program. Good standing in the state registry is required.
Our candidate will possess the ability to communicate with patients and nursing staff. Prior experience as nursing assistant preferred but not required.
Job Specific Details:
Sign on bonus up to $4000, no mandation, tuition reimbursement for LPN and RN programs, employee discounts with Verizon and various travel providers, child care program assistance through WeeCare, vacant shift pick-up incentives, 4 medical plan options, dental, vision, 401(k), company provided life insurance, paid time off programs, adoption assistance, and more!
PLUS receive pro-rated All Employee Thank You bonus in April
Walk in interviews welcome!
We also have open interviews every Thursday from 1:30PM-3:30PM