Manoa Cottage Kaimukiis a 27 bed skilled nursing facility specializing in dementia and Alzheimer'scare. Great staff teamwork in a home like setting. Work in a familiar healthcare facility and lower staff to resident ration. Supportive co-workers and supervisors.Please see position hours and information below.
Part-Time: 24-32 hours per week, 8-hour shifts, Evening Shifts ( 2p - 10p )
Casual Part-Time: 8-16 hours per week, 8-hour shifts, Day & Evening shifts (Friday & Saturday)
On Call: Flexible schedule needed
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following
Provides nursing care in accordance with the State of Hawaii Nurse Practice Act and State Department of Health Regulations. Supervises and monitors medications for residents who self-administer.
- Assist with assignment making for team members and follow-up to ensure high standards of care and documentation of such care.
- Administers and documents medications in accordance to the six rights; right resident, right medication, right dose, right time, right route, and right documentation/record.
- Understands the resident’s Advance Directives and follows his/her wishes.
- Provides medical treatments as ordered by physician.
- Coordinates resident care between other disciplines, co-workers on different shifts, physicians and ancillary services providers.
- Demonstrates accurate head to toe physical assessment skills for initial and follow-up appraisal of resident status.
- Other duties as required
- Holiday Benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (20+ hours or more a week)
- 401k Plan with company match
- Free Employee Parking
- Near Bus Line
- Off-Site Events
- Hawaii RN License active and in good standing
- CPR card (Active)
- 2 Step TB, or ChestX-ray (with proof of positive PPD results)
- Physical Exam (within1 year)
How to Apply
Please visit our website at www.manoacottage.com and complete our application under "Employment".You can also download and then submit your application for a RN or LPN position by:
- · Mail: 748 Olokele Avenue Honolulu, HI 96816
- · E-mail: Listed on our website
- · Fax: 808-734-0838
- · In person: Monday -Friday, 9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m. 748 Olokele Avenue Honolulu, HI 96816
Equal Opportunity Employer