Company: Come join our company and see one of the lowest staff to resident care ratios on the island!
Manoa Cottage Kaimuki is seeking a caring, detailed orientated, and clinical care focused RN or LPN for it’s Nursing Facility in the Kaimuki/Kapahulu area. Be among caring staff, great residents and family members and strong management support. Manoa Cottage Kaimuki is a 27 bed nursing facility specializing in dementia and Alzheimer's care. Great staff teamwork in a home like setting. Work in a familiar health care facility with low staff to resident ratio and supportive co-workers and supervisors.
RN or LPN is responsible to provide professional nursing care to our residents and oversee CNAs in their day-to day assignments. Carries out the nursing process through assessment, planning, implementing, documenting and evaluating plans of care for assigned residents. Collaborates, as appropriate, with physicians and other health care teams regarding resident needs.
Casual Part-Time: 8 hours per week | Day shift | Wednesdays | Set Schedule | Able to pick up hours outside of set schedule
- Holiday Benefits
- Off-Site Events
- Free Employee Parking
- College education and degree helpful
- Current State of Hawaii RN or LPN license in valid and good standing required
- Current CPR certification required
- Long Term Care experience preferred
- 2 Step TB clearance or Chest X-Ray (with proof of positive results)
- Employment Physical (within the last 12 months)
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following
- Provides nursing care in accordance with the State of Hawaii Nurse Practice Act and State Department of Health Regulations. Supervises and monitors medications for residents who self-administer.
- Assist with assignment making for team members and follow-up to ensure high standards of care and documentation of such care.
- Administers and documents medications in accordance to the six rights; right resident, right medication, right dose, right time, right route, and right documentation/record.
- Understands the resident’s Advance Directives and follows his/her wishes.
- Provides medical treatments as ordered by physician.
- Coordinates resident care between other disciplines, co-workers on different shifts, physicians and ancillary services providers.
- Demonstrates accurate head to toe physical assessment skills for initial and follow-up appraisal of resident status.
- Other duties as required
How To Apply:
If you are interested in joining our team as a RN or LPN please visit our website at www.manoacottage.com and complete our application under "Employment". You can also download and submit your application by:
- Mail: 748 Olokele Avenue Honolulu, HI 96816
- E-mail: Listed on our website
- Fax: 808-734-0838
- In person: Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m. 748 Olokele Avenue Honolulu, HI 96816
- Questions? Please contact Human Resources 808-426-7225 (Text or Call)
Equal Opportunity Employer
Manoa Cottage Kaimuki
Why Work Here?Our Skilled Nursing Facility, located in Kapahulu/Kaimuki, opened its doors June 5th, 2012. As a small community (27-beds), specializing in dementia and Alzheimer’s disease, we are able to focus on individualized care and extensive programming and activities to address the behaviors associated with Alzheimer’s and dementia. Maintaining independence, individuality and a sense of purpose are the primary goals of Manoa Cottage.
Awesome teamwork along with supportive supervisors!