Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
If you’re looking for the next right opportunity to demonstrate your customer service skills working with a great team in a positive environment - look no further!!! We have an opening for a full-time a Customer Service Representative. We are a well-established full-service lawn care company based in Fargo, ND who can provide you with the opportunity and support for your long-term success. As a member of our team, you are a part of a committed, fast-paced company, providing excellent services in an exciting environment.
We are seeking a Customer Service Representative for residential and commercial lawn Care, lawn maintenance and snow removal in the Fargo Moorhead metro area. Our ideal candidate is driven, enthusiastic, and is at the top of their game in providing excellent customer service. They will be sharp, energetic, friendly, and smart. They enjoy a close-knit, family like atmosphere, along with embracing a fast-paced company with an exciting environment.
The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers. They are patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. Customer service representatives can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Candidates must be team players who are willing to pitch in to get things done, regardless of title or job description. First and foremost, our customers come first.
- Handling incoming calls and emails in fast paced high volume environment.
- GO the extra mile to engage customers and make them feel important.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Familiarity with CRM systems, software, and practices.
- Work with marketing team on developing sales leads/databases of potential clients.
- Generate new relationships by providing estimates to incoming leads, as well as upselling and nurturing existing clients.
- Communicate with existing and potential clients via phone, email, and in person during site visits.
- Estimate and propose services to existing customer base, as well as new incoming leads.
- Serve as client point-of-contact for day-to-day site issues, and expeditiously and proactively identify, address, and resolve client needs.
- Schedule jobs that have sold and communicate schedule to the client, as well as to the operations team.
- Work closely with Operations Manager and production staff to ensure all services meet the customers satisfaction according to contract specifications, on schedule and with a high standard of quality.
- Clearly communicate job details, plans, and notes to operations team.
- Ability to take calls evenings and weekends (rotating) from customers or potential customers
- Ability to meet with potential and existing customers for scheduled evening appointments and weekends (rotating) as necessary to assist with leads and sales.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Professional phone etiquette.
- Punctual self-starter.
- Multitasker and able to prioritize work accordingly.
- Positive upbeat attitude in all situations.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to measure properties using online tools.
- Basic computer knowledge is a necessity, must be familiar with Microsoft programs, email, and able to quickly learn other programs.
- Accurately document details of all client interactions.
- 5 years customer service experience preferred.
- Some knowledge of lawn care, snow removal or landscaping techniques, would be helpful, but not required.
- A positive, professional attitude and demeanor at all times.
- Quality writing skills.
- Demonstrated ability to sell, negotiate, explain, and resolve issues.
- Strong ability to stay organized, efficient, and effective.
- Strong, effective communicator with clients, leads, vendors, and co-workers.
- Driven, self-motivated, and wanting to excel in your position.
- Personal Vehicle.
- Valid driver license.
Pay & Benefits:
- Pay $18-$23
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401k matching
Manny’s Lawn and Snow, LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Manny’s Lawn and Snow, LLC