We are looking for a qualified graphic artist/designer to join our marketing and advertising team and can participate in various stages of traditional and digital marketing campaigns. This person should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, should have broad experience in various aspects of marketing, advertising and production. Automotive experience is a plus.
Qualified candidates have experience in and will be able to:
- Design and conceptualize multimedia projects, website homepages, emails, video, social media, and mobile campaigns.
- Collaborate with the team to create visual campaigns across all platforms that speak to the targeted audience.
- Ensure the design of all elements are cohesive with overall strategy.
- Work closely with the UX team to be a strong visual and UI partner on new site updates, functionality and feature enhancements.
- Be abreast with new design software and confident in introducing new processes and tools to the design team.
- Take on projects with a curious and innovative attitude, allowing yourself to step outside normal boundaries.
- Ability to dive deep and think big, not just thinking of the small immediate project at hand - but the big continuous picture.
- Marketing, advertising, design, and brand-building experience.
- Strong multitasking abilities and team leading skills.
- A willingness and desire to re-examine what you know in order to continually challenge your creativity.
- Strong concept development and excellent design sensibility.
- Desire and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, working on multiple projects in various phases and under tight deadlines.
Salary = based on exp + benefits.