Primary Duties & Responsibilities
• Daily customer service activities for assigned accounts.
• Responsible for coordinating with Product Managers and shipping to provide high service levels to assigned accounts while maintaining business interest of the Company.
• Responsible for reviewing purchase patterns of assigned accounts for sale opportunities and loss sales.
• Ensures that management is aware of customer problems, concerns, complaints and opportunities which ultimately impact the sales performance of the account.
• Responsible for assisting Product Managers during period of short supply with product allocations and ensuring regular customers are treated equitably.
• Negotiates daily/weekly commodity market pricing to the greatest financial benefit of the Company.
• Responsible for assisting Product Managers in selling oversupply of products when necessary.
• Ensures adequate customer service backup in the absence of a sales team members.
• Responsible for ensuring trouble files, R&A, Past Dues, and Balance Dues, are settled within the Company’s time guidelines.
Educational & Job Requirements
• BA/BS degree preferred
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in fresh produce sales office
• Ability to communicate effectively with existing and potential customers both verbally and written.
• Analytical capabilities helpful
• Word and Excel – beginning level
• Ability to balance customers’ needs with the financial well-being of the Company.