We are seeking an Outpatient Psychotherapist to provide and facilitate services for individuals with a mental illness and/or substance use disorders with the goal of avoiding institutionalization and enabling the individuals to live in the community in the most productive and least restrictive manner possible. This job is located in Manitowoc.
- Provides group and individual intakes, psychotherapy and treatment planning primarily for children and adolescents who have experienced trauma, to assist the children and adolescents to live in the community.
- Provides psychoeducation for families, foster parents and caregivers to aid in understanding the impact and behavioral manifestations of trauma as well as the skills to support children who have experienced trauma.
- Provides crisis intervention and crisis planning services to clients experiencing mental health or substance use disorders crises.
- Facilitate referral, admission, transfer and discharge arrangements with inpatient hospitalizations.
- Participate in Comprehensive Community Service team meetings, clinical staffings and school meetings.
- A Master’s Degree in Social Work or closely related field.
- LSCW or LPC licensure is required.
- A Wisconsin Driver's license is required.
- Experience working with children strongly preferred.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Vacation and sick time
- Ability to participate in Wisconsin retirement system