What's Our Vision and Purpose?
At Manhattan Beer Distributors, our vision is to be the leading beer distributor in the market.
Imagine building a business from the ground up, with nothing more than 1 truck, 4000 feet of warehouse space, 2 Beer Brands and a lot of determination! Simon Bergson, founder and owner of Manhattan Beer Distributors, has done exactly this, growing our business over the last 40 years to exponential heights. Manhattan Beer Distributors now has 1.5 million feet of warehouse space, the distribution rights to 300 brands, 400 trucks and services 15 counties. Our aim is to provide great service to all of our customers from the convenience store owner to our big chain operators, restaurants, bars and hotels.
Hard work, grit and a "can do" spirit are our hallmarks.
Come Join Our Family.....
We couldn't do what we do without our team. Not only do we want to develop our brands and our business, we want to develop our people, making Manhattan Beer Distributors a great place to work. It doesn't matter how large we get, we'll always be family. For this reason, we are committed to your success, coaching and development.
Our business is growing and we need smart and talented people like you to help us get where we want to be!
How Will You Contribute? This position is responsible for providing administrative support and assistance toward the successful completion of the goals and objectives of the Operation department. The Administrative Assistant is responsible for compliance of company's policies in all areas impacted by the company employees in all departments.
Your Main Focus Will Be:
- Act as a liaison to all Administrative personnel on behalf of the Operation Department on all HR-related matter.
- Provide prompt and professional service to all internal and external clients.
- Process all new hire applications.
- Handle all administration, communications for the operation department on a timely basis.
- Maintain proper inventory levels of all office supplies necessary to perform duties & functions. Organize & maintain inventory storage space on a consistent basis.
- Minimum of 1 year administrative assistant experience.
- Expert in Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, changing priorities as necessary.
- Ability to be self-motivated, proactive and an effective team player.
- Ability to work under time pressure and adapt to changing requirements with a positive attitude.
- Experience handling and maintaining highly confidential information.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong time management, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Flexibility to work extended hours when needed.