We are a growing, 10-year old Search Firm looking to add a new remote member to our team. This Project Coordinator role will provide an upward career path and will offer strong support, cutting edge tools, and interesting projects to work on. If you enjoy having a sense of fulfillment from helping others and changing lives, being challenged by new technologies, learning new industries and working as part of a team, then we should speak. This position will report directly to the two Owners of the firm. It has an hourly rate and bonuses.
- Collaborating with the Team and assisting as needed
- Administrative duties and projects
- Assist with Social Media duties
- Research assignments
- Creating call lists and maintaining database
- Assess resumes & profiles
- Making calls as requested
- Scheduling and coordinating communication
- Coordinating interviews & travel arrangements
- Writing and revising articles and documents
- Writing job descriptions and creating questionnaires
- College degree is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication is a must.
- Aptitude for learning new technology tools & apps
- Ability to conduct online computer research
- Social Media Savvy
- Confident in ability to make influential phone calls
- Proficient typing speed (35+wpm)
- Customer Service & Sales skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Gmail
To be successful in this position, you must enjoy spending time on the computer and phone. You should thrive with new and challenging projects and not hesitate to jump into various situations to assist. You must be highly organized and able to balance multiple projects simultaneously without letting things fall through the cracks. If you love technology and are willing to learn and implement new and cutting-edge software.
If this sounds like an opportunity of interest, please apply today.