- $31 to $36 Hourly
Are you a skilled Maintenance Technician with a background in troubleshooting and repairing both fully hydraulic and fully electric manufacturing machinery? Then we might have the perfect first shift opportunity for you at our industrial manufacturing facility in Ray County near Kansas City, MO.
As a Maintenance Technician I, you'll repair, maintain, and install top-of-the-line machines, tools, and equipment like Toshiba/Shibaura, JSW, Cincinnati Milicron, and Negri Bossi. You'll focus on the hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical, and electrical components of the equipment, and perform preventive maintenance during downtime. We need a go-getter who not only does preventive maintenance and repairs but is proactive, too.
This is an excellent opportunity with an outstanding organization that offers great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K, life insurance, vacation, paid sick time, tuition reimbursement, and relocation assistance.
You'll be responsible for:
- Installing, troubleshooting, repairing, modifying, and performing preventive maintenance on all hydraulic systems, electrical units, controls, components, and related wiring with adherence to all safety regulations
- Recognizing and reacting to process problems in a timely manner to minimize non-conformances
- Maintaining inventory of critical parts and motors, and advising management of purchasing requirements
- Repairing and troubleshooting 3 phase 480v and process controls – PLC and instrumentation controls
- Reading and understanding blueprints, schematics, drawings, equipment manuals, and part lists
- Having the knowledge to maintain and troubleshoot process/plant equipment in an injection molding and/or compression molding facility
- Diagnosing and completing repairs in emergencies
The ideal candidate would have:
- 3-5 years minimum maintenance experience with electric and hydraulic injection molding machines in an industrial manufacturing facility
- 3+ years of manufacturing experience with a focus on the repair and maintenance of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic components of punch presses, saws, shears, brake presses, and other related equipment
- Certification for electronics / PLC or relevant training
- Certification for hydraulics or relevant training
- Self-motivation with the ability to work alone under high-pressure situations
- Ability to work weekends or overtime as needed
This is a first-shift hourly role between $31 and $36 per hour with benefits.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to join our team and take your maintenance skills to the next level. Apply now!
When you work with Mangrum Solutions, you're not just finding a job, you're joining a team that's dedicated to supporting your career ambitions and helping you achieve success. Don't settle for just any opportunity, let us help you reach for the gold and advance your career to new heights.
Connecting top talent to their dream jobs at desirable companies!
Mangrum Solutions is a boutique executive search firm. We specialize in matching top-tier professionals with leading manufacturing companies across the US. Our mission? Enrich lives with unparalleled career opportunities and empower organizations with the exceptional talent they need to fuel growth and bring their vision to life.
Mangrum Career SolutionsRichmond, MO
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.