Machine Operator - 2nd shift
Mancor PA Inc. Allentown, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $16 to $22 Hourly
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
This is your chance to gain exposure to a large variety of machines, everything from older equipment to brand new modern machinery, robotics, and 3D printers. The precision components created here go into world class heavy truck engines like Mack, Cummins, and International. You’ll enjoy an impressive facility, bonus opportunities, excellent pay, and a typically Monday-Friday schedule!
Mancor Industries, a world class manufacturer of precision metal components for the heavy truck industry, is searching for a preferred skilled Machine Operator but willing to train. Excellent benefits on first day of hire.
• Review work orders, sample parts, or other reference material to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work piece, sequence of operations, and set up requirements
• Align and secure holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials on milling machines
• Load/unload unfinished parts into CNC machining centers
• Starts and observes machine operation to detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining, gets assistance from team leader, engineer, or production supervisor to adjust machine controls as required
• Verifies conformance of finished work piece to specifications using various gages that may include micrometers, calipers, CMM and/or various gages
• Notifies production manager, engineering, quality, and/or team leader to communicate machining, quality, and other issues affecting production
• Complete finish processes of deburring, washing, and/or packaging of parts
• Follow quality process for non-conformance and document countermeasures taken to resolve issue
Record daily production in ERP System and on Production Sheets as required
• May be required to operate forklift in safe manner according to company procedure to empty scrap bins, move parts, and/or stock production line
• Lead by example in following company policies, procedures, and expected standards of quality, safe working environment, and continuous improvement
• Perform daily preventative maintenance on equipment such as emptying coolant and cleaning equipment and completing TPM requirements
• Will be expected to participate in safety and quality activities including 5S, training, and other events/activities
• Expected to follow and comply with company policies, including production and quality processes and proper safety procedures
Second Shift: 3:30 PM - 12:00 AM with Shift Differential
Mancor PA Inc.Why Work Here?
Cutting edge technology and great benefits
Mancor is a world class precision manufacturer of engine components and sub-assemblies. We supply machined components to the heavy truck industry. We focus on manufacturing high quality products and exceeding our customers’ expectations. Mancor offers competitive wage, OT and excellent benefit package which includes options for healthcare, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, vacation and paid holidays.
160 Olin WayAllentown, PA
ManufacturingView all jobs at Mancor PA Inc.