Mancini's Sleepworld, a local mattress company in the bay area for more than 50 years, is in need of a full-time Warehouse Customer Service Administrator. We are looking for an individual who can work independently as well as take directions from internal and external customers in providing support to ensure prompt and accurate deliveries, as well as assisting in product service resolutions in our Warehouse. This candidate needs to be able to handle stress and urgency while maintaining a professional demeanor.
We are open seven days a week. We are looking for candidates that are able to work a 40-hour a week position from 7 am to 3:30 pm on a 3-week rotating work schedule. Candidates must be able to work weekends and holidays (except for Thanksgiving and Christmas)
1-2 years of related experience in customer service and/or administrative support is desired. High School diploma or GED is required.
Starting Pay: $16.75 per hour
Responsibilities includes but not limited to the following:
- Answers incoming customer telephone calls in a courteous and professional manner.
- Responds to and investigates customer inquiries, concerns, and issues via phone, fax, mail, and e-mail in a timely and courteous manner.
- Respond to and investigate inquiries, concerns and issues with internal Sales staff and Accounting/Finance department.
- Processes and enters customer payment information into our system.
- Balances the Warehouse Daily Sale Reconciliation Report (DSR).
- Contacts customers when necessary to follow-up on customer issues or orders.
- Works with Warehouse Management team on customer & driver claims to keep our inventory correct.
Please send resumes or paste to your email. Make sure there is a phone number for us to contact you. NO PHONE CALLS