We are seeking a qualified and motivated Director Of Nursing DON to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients for the development and maintenance of nursing services and standards of nursing practice for securing the appropriate number and levels of nursing personnel to be employed. Additionally, provide general supervision, guidance and assistance in implementing the resident's personal health program to assure that preventive measures, treatments, medications, diet and other health services prescribed, are properly carried out and recorded in compliance with state and federal regulations. Position hours require flexibility.
- Perform admission, transfer, re-certification, resumption of care and discharge OASIS for the home care patient.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients.
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans.
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior.
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care.
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention.
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities.
- Maintain accurate patient medical records.
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members.
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Must be licensed in the State as a Registered Nurse.
- Must have knowledge of Medicare and Medicaid guidelines.
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment.
- Ability to build rapport with patients.
- Must meet ongoing educational requirements as stipulated by the State of New Hampshire
- A Physician or Registered Nurse licensed in the state of New Hampshire.
- Must have a criminal history background check.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must have a current CPR certification