The Shipping/Receiving Clerk for Manchec Technologies' overall purpose is to handle all aspects of shipping and receiving of incoming and outgoing material. The Clerk is also responsible for delivering late shipments to UPS and for processing Raw Material Authorization (RMA's) by maintaining inventory accuracy identified by management.
- Perform shipping of outgoing items.
- Perform receiving of all incoming items.
- Print all shipping labels and documents for outgoing and incoming materials.
- Deliver packages to UPS to support late shipments.
- Initiate and Validate RMA process after receiving parts request from Customer Care.
- Perform RMA Receipt
- Create rework orders.
- Perform Cycle Counts.
- Perform Canister Rework.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED
- 3 to 5 years shipping/receiving experience Required
- Valid Driver's License Required
- Microsoft Office Experience Required
- Inventory Experience Preferred
- ERP Background Preferred
Manchac Technologies LLC