Do you want to know you will be paid 60 hours per week GUARANTEED (40 hours regular + 20 hours overtime)? Are you a road warrior?
If you do then a career as a Product Specialist/Field Technician with Manchac Technologies is what you are looking for. Base annual pay between 55K to 70K with opportunities to earn much more in overtime. Daily per diem, travel paid by company, paid time off, paid holidays and benefits package.
Apply now to get more information. Visit www.manchac.com to learn about the company and exciting opportunities.
The Product Specialist/Field Technician's purpose is to ensure proper integration, utilization, and operation of DOSIS Systems within institutional pharmacies. This will include observation of product usage by pharmacy staff, recommendations for better utilization, as well as tuning, repair and replacement.
- Recognize opportunities for efficiency and productivity improvements around the usage and integration of DOSIS Systems
- Communicate effectively with pharmacy staff to fully understand each pharmacy's unique workflow and to recommend improvements where applicable
- Exhibit continuous improvement of pharmacy workflow knowledge
- Provide customer service and support during field visits
- Manage all on-site installation, maintenance, repairs and testing tasks to ensure proper documentation of all related processes.
- Diagnose errors and technical problems and determine proper solutions to produce timely and detailed service reports.
- Collaborate with the technical team and share information across the organization
- Service existing accounts by analyzing work orders, planning a daily travel schedule, and provide schedule to team
- Understand technical problems effectively through proper analysis, evaluation and diagnoses.
- Provide technical support to junior staff in case of complex issues.
- Provide training to customers about product usage and maintenance.
- Perform software upgrades at customer locations.
- Build positive relationships with customers by providing outstanding and excellent services
- Prepare and submit work orders, handoff documentation, expense reports and timesheets to the respective departments.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Technical degree or certification or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Three (3) to five (5) years field service experience preferred
- High-level ability to test, troubleshoot, service, and repair automated equipment
- Assist/suggest design engineering with improvements to components and/or assemblies
- Ability to adapt to dynamic work schedules and flexible shifts
- Superb customer service, communication and self-management skills
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision.
- General knowledge of IT: Windows 7 & 10, Microsoft Office, Linux???
- Ability to use basic hand and power tools, read schematics and assemble components
- Experience with diagnostic tools
- Working knowledge of all equipment used in the field
- Experience in pharmacy field a plus
The offer will be contingent upon satisfactory completion of a background check and preemployment drug screen.
Manchac is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard for race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information or veteran's status.
Manchac Technologies LLC