Data Entry Clerk
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position will perform various clerical and routine data entry tasks in support of our Logistics department and accounting team. Primary responsibilities include gathering data and updating status of all shipments from international manufacturing facilities to customer delivery. Monitor shipping process and report issues as needed to appropriate channels.
Under the supervision of the Accounting Manager, this position will utilize QuickBooks to post AP/AR entries, and assist in preparation of billings and other financial reports. Responds to internal inquiries and contacts other departments and/or vendors to resolve a variety of problems. Assists in performance of various clerical duties for logistics, accounting and other areas as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Gather logistics information and enter data into company spreadsheets, and monitor progress of shipments through delivery process
2. Sorts documents, bills, incoming and outgoing invoices, and banking information; matches supporting invoices to procurement documents; and verifies invoices for payment.
3. Prepares routine entries using QuickBooks, and posts financial transactions; reconciles entries to financial reporting systems.
4. Assists in preparation of financial statements such as billings, budgets, and other reports.
Minimum Job Requirements
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- 1-3 years of accounting/data entry experience or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
· Data entry skills – MS Office, QuickBooks, 10 key proficiency
· Knowledge of accounts payable procedures and practices
· Knowledge of cash management principles and/or procedures.
· Records maintenance skills.
· Ability to read, sort, check, count, and verify numbers.
· Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
· Account balancing skills.
· Ability to perform mathematical calculations quickly and accurately.
Entrepreneurial Manufacturing and Distributing CompanyWhy Work Here?
A USA Corporation, we operate internationally as a Sub-Contract Manufacturer and Distributor.
Join a highly successful business with international exposure. Looking for an opportunity for learning and growth, then this is the place for you! We are always searching for new customers and improved efficiency in our business. On the job training and room for advancement with strong earnings potential.
2404 Glen Forest DriveRichmond, VA
BusinessView all jobs at Entrepreneurial Manufacturing and Distributing Company