- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a candidate with a background in business development or the telecommunications field for our Sales Representative position. We are looking to add 4-5 new sales reps to our team. You will be responsible for conducting in-home presentations, addressing customer inquiries, providing product and service information, and resolving installation or product delivery issues.
Responsibilities as our Sales Representative:
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Assisting customers directly with any billing and/or equipment issues
- Handling new customer acquisitions and qualifying potential clientele
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Weekly Bonuses & Incentives
- Complete Training
- Travel Opportunities
- Opportunity for management growth
- Yearly R&R trips for qualifying reps
We are seeking individuals with LEADERSHIP qualities, great COMMUNICATION skills, people that THRIVE with competition and have a drive for SUCCESS.
- Ability to start right away
- High School degree or higher
- Great Communication skills
- Positive Attitude
- Hard Working & Determined
- Reliable transportation to the office on a daily basis
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN OUR COMPANY AND GOOD LUCK!
All entry-level associates assist with the selling of our client’s products and/or services (commission-based).
BusinessView all jobs at Management Training