Retail, Sales & Customer Service Experience needed for Full Time Entry Level Management – Full Training
Customer Service / Sales or Retail Experience Needed.
We have found candidates who have 6 months or more experience in either retail or sales / customer service fields are an excellent fit for the open entry level positions we are currently hiring for. People with sales and customer service and retail experience tend to have excellent communication skills and the fun energetic personalities needed for our entry level sales and marketing positions. If you’ve had six months of retail, sales and customer service experience or both please apply.
How Will Being a Team Member at our firm will Benefit You:
· Leadership development – we train in Covey Time Management and myriad leadership systems
· Full time or part time positions
· National and international travel opportunities
· Personalized coaching and mentoring from the company president and leaders in our business
· The opportunity to give back to our community through our various initiatives
· Professional and fun working and learning environment
We are looking for talented and personable people to meet the high demands of our clients.
Entry Level Managers are Responsible for:
· Meeting with new customers
· After training is complete – understanding product knowledge
· Meeting the needs of our clients with integrity
· Creating a positive experience for our customers
We are looking for individuals with the following characteristics:
· A powerful work ethic
· An optimistic attitude
· A Strong student mentality
· A genuine customer service attitude – a want to help people
· Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
We will be training candidates for full time management positions in sales and marketing, human resources, team lead, and the executive office.
This is an entry level position. All college graduates are encouraged to apply; however, the following majors, degrees, and experiences are the best matches: marketing, business administration, management, entrepreneurship, communications, advertising, public relations, political science, psychology, military, sports management, and any collegiate athletic experience.