MSH is seeking a self-directed and reliable technical professional with experience in technical support, desktop systems management, Operating System deployment and network security, and Unified Communication and operations.
The IT Support Technician's primary responsibility is to provide quality support and service delivery to end-users for new and existing systems and technologies. The IT Support Technician works directly under the supervision of the IS Support Manager, and in close collaboration with other IT staff, to ensure that MSH's IT technologies and systems are well-maintained, that quality operations and services are provided in a timely manner, and that there is continuous improvement of the end-users experience, service delivery, and knowledge transfer.
Service Desk Support (45%)
- Account Management On-Boarding, off-boarding.
- Conduct on-boarding orientation.
- Provide research and prompt support to complicated service desk tickets.
- Call Pilot Management and Configuration.
- Accurate Assignment of service desk tickets.
- Answer helpdesk calls and Accurate Assigning Tickets (Calls, Walk-in).
- Respond promptly to helpdesk requests based on SLAs and SOPs.
- Ensure photocopy and printers functionality and prompt support based on SOP.
- Office suite applications support.
- Conduct Google Apps maintenance and training.
- Implement and monitor service desk management system.
- Upgrade Hardware Image based on checklist.
- Maintain on-boarding and off-boarding SLAs and SOPs.
- Implement and monitor End Point security software.
- Implement and monitor MS patch releases.
- Dispose of old IT equipment.
- Ensure conference room equipment is functional and organized while keeping user's guide up-to-date.
- Routine conference monitoring and enhancing based on checklist and users feedback.
- Conduct quarterly training in use of conference room technology.
- Provide routine training for specific technologies as needed.
- Keep inventory up-to-date.
- Physical Inventory of IT assets and prep for disposal.
- Set uo loaner laptops (10 laptops available and functioning).
- Monitor loaner laptops.
- Submit Purchase Requests as needed.
- Verify order against PR.
- Network backup outside procedure.
- Quarterly touch-base meeting to go over PPRD goals.
- Attend bi-weekly IS staff meetings and participate actively.
- On-time submission of timesheet.
- On-time submission of PPRD and Goals update.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent relevant experience.
- Knowledge and experience of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Networking fundamentals, Account managements, Voice and video conferencing, printers.
- Has knowledge and experience of ITIL service operations principles, including incident/event management, service request and delivery, problem, and change management processes.
- A+ Google apps and Microsoft certifications are desirable.
- At least 2 years of experience in mid to enterprise setting, working in an information technology position providing support to users for office technologies.
- Ability to work under a flexible schedule and pressure, with limited supervision.
- Ability to take initiative.
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly and work well with users of various skill levels.
- Strong customer support and communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Windows 10, Office Suite. Training Certification is a plus.
- Strong experience installing, maintaining, and troubleshooting MS Windows, and other office software and applications.
- Knowledge and experience with office and cloud-based technology infrastructure such as networks, LAN/WAN, Wireless, DHCP, DNS, VPN, Voice, Printers, Copiers, and basic network configurations and troubleshooting.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Keen attention to detail and end-user experience.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Experience working in a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
- Ability to determine the resolution best-suited for each situation.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and written/verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- Lifting IT equipment <10lbs.
- Willing to travel if required.
Management Sciences for Health is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental disability, or veteran status.
IS Support Manager
Group/Office: FAO (Finance, Admin, and Operations)
Dept/Unit: FAOITS - FAO Information Technology Services
Project/Program: A000 - None Specified
External Company URL: https://www.msh.org