Are you an organized administrative professional looking for a new opportunity? Management Registry, Inc. is hiring for a Medical Records Clerk in LaGrange, KY!
Medical Records Clerk Perks:
- Weekly pay!
Medical Records Clerk Responsibilities:
- Perform a variety of administrative functions, including reception, data entry, filing, typing, medical records, running reports, mail delivery
- Answer a multi-line phone, forward calls, take messages
- Perform medical records-related functions such as; building new health records; archiving closed records; pulling records for clinicians in advance of client appointments; filing clinical documentation in record, create new volumes when record grows too large for single file, process disability requests, releases of information, and subpoenas and court orders, generate correspondence to requests for information; transferring legal health records from one program site to another; order closed records from archives; run deficiency reports and analyses on records
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and orders supplies, as needed
- Perform medical treatment-related administrative functions such as, processing prior authorizations, calling in prescriptions to pharmacy, coordinating lab appointments, and processing lab results
Medical Records Clerk Qualifications:
- Experience working in an office setting performing various clerical/administrative tasks
- Strong typing skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Business school education preferred
- Willing to submit to a background screening and drug test
Management Registry, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Visit us at: www.managementregistry.com
Management Registry, Inc.
Why Work Here?Management Registry Inc. – one of the leading healthcare, professional, and general labor staffing agencies – provides our government with experienced and reliable temporary personnel support throughout the United States. Headquartered in Louisville, KY we have 75 physical branches in multiple states and currently operate in 45 total! We have experienced incredible growth and will continue this trend by investing in our most important resource: our people! Visit us at: www.managementregistry.com
Management Registry Inc. – where your skills and experience are recognized and appreciated!