Management Registry, Inc. is currently seeking Laboratory Tech 1 personnel for full-time employment!
You will perform various tasks and collaborate with employees from different departments, so excellent interpersonal and communication skills are a must.
Under direct supervision, prepares media and/or reagents for use in performing routine analysis of samples. Performs laboratory tests and procedures under appropriate supervision. Operates and assists in maintaining lab equipment.
- Monitors, adjusts, records, and maintains correct settings of laboratory equipment
- Prepares media and reagents, monitoring and recording quality of reagents
- Receives and logs samples into laboratory information systems
- Collects samples for testing
- Follows procedures and protocols according to the rules and regulations
- Maintain laboratory glassware and keep laboratory proficient in the analysis of quality for all crop, vegetable, and turf kinds
- May monitor and record laboratory systems such as refrigerators, ovens, and incubators for compliance with requirements
- May prepare and ship sample and collection bottles, recording bottle-tracking information
- Operates and maintains laboratory equipment
- Participates in laboratory safety; may perform analysis on potentially hazardous samples
- Receive and prepare laboratory samples for analysis, following proper protocols to ensure that they are stored, prepared, and disposed of efficiently and effectively
- Receives, dries, stores, protects, and processes products
- Records test data and prepare reports, summaries, and charts that interpret test results
- Computer literacy
- High school diploma or GED
- Excellent organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Professionalism while collaborating with other employees
To be considered for this opportunity please forward your resume and contact information or apply directly online at www.managementregistry.com
Management Registry, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Visit us at: www.managementregistry.com
Management Registry, Inc.
Why Work Here?Management Registry Inc. – one of the leading healthcare, professional, and general labor staffing agencies – provides our government with experienced and reliable temporary personnel support throughout the United States. Headquartered in Louisville, KY we have 75 physical branches in multiple states and currently operate in 45 total! We have experienced incredible growth and will continue this trend by investing in our most important resource: our people! Visit us at: www.managementregistry.com
Management Registry Inc. – where your skills and experience are recognized and appreciated!