Management Registry, Inc. is hiring for a Part-Time Customer Service Representative in the Atlanta, GA area! Travel is required as this position is split between two locations; Coweta County and Fayette County.
Customer Service Representative Perks:
- Weekly pay!
- On-the-job training provided!
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Provides quality customer service to all customers
- Researches, investigates, and/or resolves program data issues
- Creates and manages Microsoft Excel Spreadsheets and clinic reports
- Completes eligibility and benefit issuance data entry in front-end systems, including Georgia Gateway
- Makes appointments; follows up with missed appointments by calling client to reschedule
- Follow communication “scripts” when scheduling the appropriate appointment
- Updates existing client information
Customer Service Representative Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years prior customer service and data entry experience
- Able to adapt to changing policy and procedures
- Must abide by strict confidentiality requirements and all HIPPA guidelines
- Must be an active listener with strong verbal communication skills
- Must be detailed oriented and organized; must be able to work efficiently and independently in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Preferred skills: Bilingual speaking skills
Please send current resume and contact information or apply directly online at www.managementregistry.com
Management Registry, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Visit us at: www.managementregistry.com