Management Registry, Inc. Grand Forks, ND
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Management Registry Inc. is seeking Cooks Servers to join our dedicated kitchen staff! You will assist in the preparation, cooking, and presentation of meals in our professional kitchen.
M-F 12:30pm-9:00pm (Rotating weekends)
$17.25 per hour
· Prepares and cooks dishes accompaniments according to the computerized production recipes/reports.
· Does Display/Cook-to-Order food preparation as directed.
· Slices and weighs serving portions of meats, cheeses, etc.
· Prepares menu items for assigned catered functions
· Creatively garnishes serving lines, buffets, and serving plates in order to make attractive presentations
· Uses the following equipment including but not limited to: grills, meat slicer, food chopper, steam equipment, fryers, ovens, calculator and scales
· Is aware of all meal schedules
· Prepares food to meet all meal deadlines and maintains the highest quality and freshness possible using progressive cooking techniques.
· Attends food and dining services meetings as directed.
· Responds to customer questions and concerns appropriately and accurately
· Interacts positively with customers when display cooking and when in service areas
· Promotes the healthy lifestyle initiatives
Work with the preparation and disposal of fish, poultry, beef, lamb, pork and other meat products
- Previous experience in cooking, culinary arts, or other related fields
- Knowledge of kitchen equipment and cooking techniques
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well in teams
- NRA Serv Safe Certification(Preferred)
- General computer knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Progressive supervisory experience with all age groups
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test
- Valid drivers license
Management Registry Inc is a equal opportunity employer.
Visit us at: www.managementregistry.com
Management Registry, Inc.Why Work Here?
Management Registry Inc. – where your skills and experience are recognized and appreciated!
Management Registry Inc. – one of the leading healthcare, professional, and general labor staffing agencies – provides our government with experienced and reliable temporary personnel support throughout the United States. Headquartered in Louisville, KY we have 75 physical branches in multiple states and currently operate in 45 total! We have experienced incredible growth and will continue this trend by investing in our most important resource: our people! Visit us at: www.managementregistry.com
AddressGrand Forks, ND