The State of Rhode Island is looking to hire individuals for an initial three-month placement with the possibility of extension beyond. The State also reserves the right to adjust staffing levels during this placement to respond to the pandemic related needs. People who speak multiple languages are encouraged. The location for the position will be in Providence RI.
Shifts: Day shift and evening shifts available. Day shift: 9am-5pm, Evening shift: 2pm-10pm
No overtime available, this is a 40-hour work week. This typically will be Monday through Friday, but they will accept a staggered shift (Ex: Tuesday thru Saturday & Wednesday thru Sunday) The pay rate is $18.89 per hour.
Duties: The Contact Tracers CSR will be hired and trained to work as part of a COVID response unit, Contact Tracer Call Center. Contact Tracers will use RI’s COVID 19 customer relationship management (CRM) tool to call and log all contacts of anyone with confirmed or probable COVID-19 to: notify them of their exposure; provide information about COVID-19; gather and document information about the contact including signs and symptoms and underlying medical conditions; refer them for testing according to established protocols; provide instructions for quarantine; review daily monitoring procedures; assess the support they will need to maintain health and adherence during quarantine, including medical care; and conduct daily monitoring of contacts during quarantine.
Contact Tracers are required to follow all scripts, policies and procedures provided by the Rhode Island Department of Health COVID 19 Response Unit and comply with the State’s training regarding confidential personal information. Contact Tracers will be supervised by Contact Tracing Team Leads.
Position responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following examples of work-related tasks.
• Conduct telephone calls with contacts of newly confirmed or probable COVID-19 cases
• Communicate with contacts in a professional and empathetic manner
• Collect information on signs and symptoms and record it into RI’s COVID 19 tracking system
• Follow approved scripts and protocols, provide people with approved information about quarantine procedures, and if appropriate, refer them to testing according to protocol, and/or for social resources.
• Using approved script/resource list, provide information on where the person can find other social and health resources
• Receive telephone consent for potential follow-up calls from RI Department of Health (RIDOH) or other organizations offering support services
• Conduct daily follow-up activities with contacts
Please forward your current resume and contact information or apply directly online at www.managementregistry.com
Management Registry, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Visit us at: www.managementregistry.com
Management Registry, Inc.
Why Work Here?Management Registry Inc. – one of the leading healthcare, professional, and general labor staffing agencies – provides our government with experienced and reliable temporary personnel support throughout the United States. Headquartered in Louisville, KY we have 75 physical branches in multiple states and currently operate in 45 total! We have experienced incredible growth and will continue this trend by investing in our most important resource: our people! Visit us at: www.managementregistry.com
Management Registry Inc. – where your skills and experience are recognized and appreciated!