Certified Nurse Assistant CNA
Management Registry, Inc. Scottsbluff, NE
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Management Registry, Inc is searching for dedicated and energetic individuals to be part of our skilled Certified Nursing Assistant team!
Certified Nursing Assistant Duties:
• Providing patient with daily living activities
• Assist patient with personal hygiene
• Performing Vital signs and reporting to Nurse
• Maintaining patient’s restorative levels as per care plan
• Coordinating health care needs
• Safe patient transfers
• Maintaining a clean and safe environment for patient
• Other duties may be required
Certified Nursing Assistant Qualifications:
• Certification in good standing for the state of Nebraska
• High School diploma or GED
• Current Physical and TB skin test
• Current CPR/BLS
• Must be willing to submit to a drug test and criminal background check
• Must have at least one year of experience
• Ability to multitask safely and proficiently and work as a part of a team
• Other qualifications may be required
Management Registry, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Visit us at: www.managementregistry.com
Management Registry, Inc.Why Work Here?
Management Registry Inc. – where your skills and experience are recognized and appreciated!
Management Registry Inc. – one of the leading healthcare, professional, and general labor staffing agencies – provides our government with experienced and reliable temporary personnel support throughout the United States. Headquartered in Louisville, KY we have 75 physical branches in multiple states and currently operate in 45 total! We have experienced incredible growth and will continue this trend by investing in our most important resource: our people! Visit us at: www.managementregistry.com